Are You a Future Captain?
We are looking for student-athletes for whom CNU plus our Track & Field/Cross Country Program is a great fit:
- Performance Standards - threshold performances for Scoring at Conference, Qualifying for Nationals, and Scoring at Nationals (All-America status) from the previous seasons.
- Team Membership requires that you Work Hard, are a Good Teammate, and have Important Goals you are still pursuing. We expect all team members to at least be able to contribute at the Conference level and our top recruits will be ready to score at the National level.
- We are a Championship Program designed to produce significant improvements in performance for every team member, ultimately resulting in All-Americans and National Championships.
- Freshman Admission to CNU typically requires at least a 3.4 Core GPA and 1150 SAT (math + critical reading).
- Transfer Students need at least a 3.0 College GPA to be considered for admission.
- We are a Liberal Arts University offering several high quality Academic Programs.
- We are an NCAA Division III school. Click the link to learn more about what that means.
We are currently considering new recruits for Spring Semester 2021 and beyond.
Nov. 15 for Early Decision
Dec. 1 for Early Action
Feb. 1 for Regular Decision
Transfer Application Deadlines:
Nov. 1 for Spring Semester (January)
March 1 for Fall Semester
Our Team Website gives you an insight in to how we run our program here at CNU and shows off some of our history. If you like what you see, fill out the recruit information form above and we will add you to our active recruiting database. That will help us keep in contact with you during the recruiting process.
If you have any questions, feel free to E-mail Coach Wingard.